Monday 10 August 2015

HOW CLOSE HAVE YOU BEING TO DEATH ?



Good morning dear readers, my name is Soyinka Abimbola, I have something very important to share with you this morning. Firstly let me ask if you have ever be close to death, well I understands some of us are so lucky to have God by our side and his uncommon grace that keeps making us so safe.
What I am sharing with you today is that, how valuable do you think your life is, because as I was going to work this morning, I boarded a keke (tricycle) from outside my street then heads straight to Agege where I will board another bus that will take me to Ikeja, but after dropping from this keke (tricycle) I started walking down the rail track and all my focus was on getting to work early.
Hmmmm, as I was walking down the track I started hearing unfamiliar noises, “move girl” I will push you, obinrin yii ya lona and everything seems scattered and unsettled. Before I know what’s happening the train was so close and the horn wakes me up from my imagination, I immediately make way to the track side where I stood without moving an inch because the train vibrates so loud.
Not really a testimony but I remembered a man that was said to accidentally crushed by the train, this gave me so much concern and the thought of keeping my life safe keeps ringing in my head, that’s why I want to know how you feel if you had once been closed to death.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James

Have a lovely day ahead everyone and always be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment