Friday 31 July 2015

DISAGREEMENT BETWEEN BEAUTY AND FASHION


What do you know about beauty?

Do you really know what fashion is all about?

What about beauty and fashion?

Hi,

I’m fashion and beauty is not my counterpart, I believe am eloquent on my own without the attachment of beauty. YES, I can make beauty look more elegant and super noticed with my current fabulous styles.

Let's hear from beauty her perspective on fashion’s opinion………

Hi, I’m beauty and I am unique without any attachment to fashion, I can make a guy pee on his pant if he sees me, I can make a driver stop even without the traffic light, I can justify how relevant I am in every marriage and office, I am more marketable than fashion just because I am ENDOWED. I can survive without fashion but can fashion survive without me? I guess NO.

Talking of which is more relevant

            “Beauty              Or                     Fashion”


 


You can leave a comment on which you think is more relevant: Having the right click of fashion or just the glance of the beauty queen.

 

 

1 comment: